- Assist tribes in all facets of real estate acquisitions and sales.
- Secure and negotiate terms of financing.
- Negotiate contracts for purchase and/or sale of real estate.
- Assist in all facets of the fee-to-trust process.
- Draft and review ancillary agreements regarding real estate (for example, restrictive covenants, rights of first refusal).
- Assist in compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Draft and review land use codes and regulations for tribal lands.
- Advise and assist tribes with jurisdictional issues regarding real estate and economic development on tribal lands.
Get updates on Native Law & Policy Development as they unfold in our General Memoranda.